Assisting The Electorate To Wake Up To The UK Government's Discrimination Against The People Of England.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Cornish Nationalism On The Supermarket Shelves?

After my last post, "Cornubian" has written to say that Cornwall is also excluded from the national flags on the packaging at the Co-op. Interesting point, although personally, until there has been a referendum on the subject and the people have actually voted for independence for Cornwall, I do not believe that Cornish produce should carry the "Cornish" flag - unless it is coupled with an English one. Being half-Scot myself, but regarding myself as English, I have grave concerns about the whole exclusive "Celtic" thing which is so much a part of Cornish nationalism.

I have written on this subject here .

I'm sure that "Cornubian" will be pleased to know that the Co-op was stocking Ginster's products with the Cornish flag proudly displayed on the packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment