Assisting The Electorate To Wake Up To The UK Government's Discrimination Against The People Of England.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tony "I'm Very English - Here's My Cup To Prove It" Blair Comes Unstuck...

"Why aye man, first class gadgie, that's me. And I'd thank you not to make me choke on ma wee cuppa, Ms. Petch. Och, see you?!"

It was all going so well. Here was our dear PM, Tony "Scotland is a proud, historic nation" Blair, as guest of honour on a BBC Radio Five Live football phone-in. Our Great Leader was merrily spouting a load of crap for the not-exactly-intellectual folk who were allowed through the BBC barbed wire barricades.

Then, suddenly, CEP member Della Petch managed to duck under the search beams and ask a proper question... More here...


This blog is supportive of the aims of the Campaign for an English Parliament, but is in no way connected.